Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube celebrity. The place where he was born is the United States. He was born September 19 1989. Bryan is also gaining a lot of attention on YouTube for his EpicMunke Channel. The mukbangs he has done and his challenges pranks helped him gain massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr is the perished infant born to Mayra Renteria. Bryan was admitted to the NICU shortly after his admission. Mayra tweeted the news that Bryan underwent a surgical procedure on October 4, 2021. We will examine the death of Bryan Renteria Jr as detailed in the below article. Mayra is Isabel's mom. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her son. Everyone around the world are shocked by the news of his passing. Bryan's death was confirmed on New Deaths. Mayra wrote about Bryan via Instagram. In her post, she writes: "I am eager to hug my kid and return him to his to home. God will supply him with the courage to overcome this situation. I am so proud of my son! He is not awful, nor am I great with his performance. I inquire as to whether you could please include my Bryancito on your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rachael-Harris

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size